RhinAllergy Kids Pellets relieve symptoms of hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies without causing drowsiness.
These sweet-tasting pellets melt under the tongue and are ideal for children reluctant to take medicine or who have trouble swallowing medication. Recommended for children ages 2 and up.
RhinAllergy Kids Pellets are available in a pack of three multidose tubes, approx. 80 pellets per tube.
No known drug interactions
Children 2 years of age and older:
- At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
Children under 2 years of age:
- Ask a doctor.
- Allium cepa 5C HPUS – Relieves runny nose associated with allergies
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C HPUS – Relieves spasmodic cough associated with hay fever
- Euphrasia officinalis 5C HPUS – Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 9C HPUS – Relieves symptoms of allergic conditions
- Sabadilla 5C HPUS – Relieves sneezing and itchy throat associated with allergies
- Solidago virgaurea 5C HPUS – Relieves abundant nasal discharge
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing.
For more information or comments on RhinAllergy Kids, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
4 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267