AllergyCalm Kids Tablets target specific symptoms of hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies without causing drowsiness.*
AllergyCalm Kids Tablets are available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.
No food or water needed
No known drug interactions
Children 7 to 11 years of age:
- At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
Children 2 to 6 years of age:
- Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Allium cepa 5C HPUS – Relieves runny nose associated with allergies
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C HPUS – Relieves spasmodic cough associated with hay fever
- Euphrasia officinalis 5C HPUS – Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 9C HPUS – Relieves symptoms of allergic conditions
- Sabadilla 5C HPUS – Relieves sneezing and itchy throat associated with allergies
- Solidago virgaurea 5C HPUS – Relieves abundant nasal discharge
The letters ‘HPUS’ indicate that the component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77° F (20-25° C).