RhinAllergy Kids Tablets target specific symptoms of hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies without causing drowsiness.
The tablets are easy for children to take at the first sign of symptoms — no food, water, or swallowing required. Recommended for children ages 2 and up.
RhinAllergy Kids Tablets are available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.
No water or food needed
No known drug interactions
Children 7 to 11 years of age:
- At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
Children 2 to 6 years of age:
- Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Allium cepa 5C HPUS – Relieves runny nose associated with allergies
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C HPUS – Relieves spasmodic cough associated with hay fever
- Euphrasia officinalis 5C HPUS – Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 9C HPUS – Relieves symptoms of allergic conditions
- Sabadilla 5C HPUS – Relieves sneezing and itchy throat associated with allergies
- Solidago virgaurea 5C HPUS – Relieves abundant nasal discharge
The letters ‘HPUS’ indicate that the component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77° F (20-25° C).
For more information or comments on RhinAllergy Kids, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
4 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267