ColicComfort temporarily relieves symptoms associated with baby colic, including gas pain and irritability.
ColicComfort is available in a box of 30 pre-measured liquid doses.
RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN 1 MONTH OF AGE AND OLDER
CONVENIENT, HYGIENIC PRE-MEASURED LIQUID DOSES
NO PRESERVATIVES, FLAVORS, DYES, SUGAR, OR ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS
Children 1 month of age and older:
- Snap off one pre-measured dose. Twist to open. Squeeze entire contents into mouth. Repeat if needed for up to a total of 9 doses per day. For best results, administer before meals.
- Carbo vegetabilis 5C HPUS – Relieves bloating associated with colic
- Colocynthis 9C HPUS – Relieves cramping pains associated with colic
- Cuprum metallicum 5C HPUS – Relieves stomach cramps and hiccups associated with colic
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Do not use if your child has a known allergy to any ingredient in this product.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the single-use container is not intact.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- After opening foil pouch: store unused vials in the foil pouch at a temperature that does not exceed 77°F (25°C).
- After opening the vial: the product must be used immediately.
- After administering: discard vial.
- Do not reuse.
- Contains less than 0.31% alcohol.