ColicComfort temporarily relieves symptoms associated with baby colic, including gas pain and irritability.
ColicComfort is available in a box of 30 single-use liquid doses.
RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN 1 MONTH OF AGE AND OLDER
EASY-TO-USE, STERILE, SINGLE-USE LIQUID DOSES
NO PRESERVATIVES, FLAVORS, DYES, SUGAR, OR ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS
Children 1 month of age and older:
- Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Squeeze entire contents into mouth. Repeat, as needed, every 15 minutes for 2 more doses. For best results, administer before meals.
- Carbo vegetabilis 5C HPUS – Relieves bloating associated with colic
- Colocynthis 9C HPUS – Relieves cramping pains associated with colic
- Cuprum metallicum 5C HPUS – Relieves abdominal cramps associated with colic
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the single-use container is not intact.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).