Keep Calendula Ointment in your diaper bag to promote healing of cuts, scrapes, and minor burns, and heals chapped hands and lips and nasal irritation from colds.
Calendula Ointment is available in a 1-oz tube.
Soothes, Protects, and Heals
Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
Made from Garden Marigolds
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry.
- For minor cuts, scrapes, and chapped skin, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse, and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Ointment to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-4% – Healing agent
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- White petrolatum USP-NF
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77° F (20-25° C).