Non-drowsy ColdCalm Kids relieves symptoms at every stage of a cold.
Recommended for children ages 3 and up, the meltaway pellets dissolve in the mouth without water, chewing, or swallowing.
ColdCalm Kids Pellets are available in a pack of two multidose tubes, approx. 80 pellets per tube.
FOR CHILDREN 3 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER
NO KNOWN DRUG INTERACTIONS
Children 3 years of age and older:
- At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
Children under 3 years of age:
- Ask a doctor.
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS – Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS – Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-15mg alkaloids per dose) – Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS – Relieves sinus pain
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS – Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS – Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8mg alkaloids per dose) – Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS – Relieves sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS – Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing.
For more information or comments on ColdCalm Kids, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
4 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267