ColdCalm Kids temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, and nasal congestion.
This easy-to-use liquid dose for children 6 months and older is free of sugar and dye.
ColdCalm Kids is available in a box of 30 single-use liquid doses.
RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN 6 MONTHS OF AGE AND OLDER
CONVENIENT, STERILE, SINGLE-USE LIQUID DOSES
NO PRESERVATIVES, FLAVORS, DYES, SUGAR, OR ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS
Children 6 months of age and older:
- Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Squeeze entire contents into mouth. Administer one liquid unit-dose at the onset of symptoms, 3 to 6 times a day. Reduce with improvement. Keep the remaining unit-doses in the aluminum pouch.
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS – Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 15C HPUS – Relieves nasal congestion
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS – Relieves aches associated with colds
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS – Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS – Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS – Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS – Relieves mild fever
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS – Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 months of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sore throat, vomiting, skin rash, diarrhea, difficulty breathing or fever above 100° F (38° C) develops, or if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- After administering, discard single-unit container. Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps, inner foil pouch, and single-use container are not intact.
- Before opening the foil pack: No specific storage conditions.
- After opening the foil pack: Store the unused doses in the foil pack at a temperature that does not exceed 77° F (25° C).
- After opening the unit-dose: The product must be used immediately.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
For more information or comments on ColdCalm Kids, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
4 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267