Camilia is a worry-free baby teething solution that provides targeted relief of painful gums and irritability.
Camilia is available in boxes of 15 and 30 single-use liquid doses.
Recommended for children 1 month of age and older
Convenient, hygenic pre-measured liquid doses
No benzocaine, preservatives, flavors, dyes, sugar, or artificial sweeteners
Children 1 month of age and older:
- Give 1 dose at the onset of symptoms. Wait 15 minutes, then repeat if needed for up to a total of 9 doses per day.
Active Ingredients (in each 1mL vial)**:
- Chamomilla 9C HPUS (0.3 mL) – Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability
- Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS (0.3 mL) – Relieves painful gums
- Rheum 5C HPUS (0.3 mL) – Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Do not use if your child has a known allergy to any ingredient in this product.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if swelling, fever, or rash develops.”
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if inner foil pouch and vials are not intact
- Do not refrigerate or freeze
- After opening foil pouch: store unused vials in the foil pouch at a temperature that does not exceed 77°F (25°C)
- After opening the vial: the product must be used immediately
- After administering discard vial
- Do not reuse
- Contains less than 0.001% alcohol