Camilia is a worry-free baby teething solution that provides targeted relief of
painful gums and irritability.
Camilia is available in boxes of 15 and 30 single-use liquid doses.
RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN 1 MONTH OF AGE AND OLDER
CONVENIENT, STERILE, SINGLE-USE LIQUID DOSES
NO BENZOCAINE, PRESERVATIVES, FLAVORS, DYES, SUGAR, OR ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS
Children 1 month of age and older:
- Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Squeeze entire contents into mouth. Repeat, as needed, every 15 minutes for 2 more doses. If or when symptoms return, repeat these dosage instructions for up to a total of 9 doses per day.
- Chamomilla 9C HPUS – Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability
- Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS – Relieves painful gums
- Rheum 5C HPUS – Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if inflammation, fever, or rash develops.
- After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the single-use container is not intact.
- Store at 68-77° F (20-25 C).
- Contains 0.001% alcohol.