Chestal Kids Cold & Cough’s multi-symptom formula targets symptoms of the common cold such as nasal and chest congestion, cough, runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, and minor sore throat.
This dye-free, kid-friendly syrup is recommended for children ages 3 and up.
Children’s Chestal Cold & Cough is available in a 6.7 fl oz bottle.
Children 3 to 12 years of age:
- Take 5 mL every 2 hours (dosage cup included; 5 ml equals 1 tsp).
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Dulcamara 5C HPUS – Relieves colds and cough worsened by exposure to damp cold
- Ferrum phosphoricum 9C HPUS – Relieves colds with gradual onset, minor sore throat, and dry, fitful cough
- Hydrastis canadensis 9C HPUS – Relieves colds and cough associated with runny nose
- Kali bichromicum 9C HPUS – Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 9C HPUS – Relieves sneezing attacks
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or thick, greenish phlehm, or if he/she experiences shortness of breath; persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent hedache, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing.
- Contains 4.3 g of sugar per 5 mL.
- Contains 0.001% alcohol.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Targets Cold Symptoms
No Known Drug Interactions
For more information or comments on Chestal Kids Cold & Cough, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
4 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267