Clinical studies show that Oscillococcinum reduces the duration and severity of flu-like symptoms.
Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up, Oscillococcinum works best when taken at the first sign of flu-like symptoms.
Oscillococcinum is available in a box of 6, 12, or 30 doses.
No Known Drug Interactions
For Ages 2 & Up
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Dissolve entire contents of one tube in the mouth every 6 hours, up to 3 times a day.
Children under 2 years of age:
- Ask a doctor.
- Anas barbariae 200CK HPUS – To reduce the duration and severity of flu-like symptoms
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tray seal is broken.
- Each 0.04 oz dose (1 g) contains 1 g of sugar.
- Store at 68-77° F (20-25° C).
For more information or comments on Oscillococcinum, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
4 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267